Like the almighty coconut oil, squash is one of those gifts from Mother Nature that keeps on giving. Need a table decoration? Grab a decorative gourd! Hungry? That gourd becomes delicious, and there are many ways to cook it. Roast it, stew it, stuff it, chew it! Ok I’m getting out of hand… but I just love squash so much! Case in point: those cute little acorn squash make perfect vessels for a Luvo hack. Here’s what The Artful Desperado recently created if you need some inspiration:
- 1 small acorn squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Red Wine Braised Beef Luvo Entrée
- 1 Tablespoon grated pecorino or parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds, then rub with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and soft.
- Heat up the Red Wine Braised Beef Luvo Entrée according to package directions.
- Scoop the entrée into the squash, leaving the polenta at the top. Sprinkle with cheese and bake again for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Try this Luvo Hack and let us know what you think in the comments!