Our Chicken & Harissa Chickpeas entrée is great on its own, but you can score a one-way ticket to Flavor Town with this simple hack. Add a new dimension of awesomeness plus some extra green goodness to your meal with just a few extra ingredients. Makes one bowl. Double the recipe if you don’t want to take the trip to Flavor Town alone.
- 1 Luvo Chicken & Harissa Chickpeas entrée
- ½ avocado
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Heat Luvo entrée according to package instructions.
- Cut the avocado into small cubes. If it’s not too ripe, you can pan-fry them in a bit of olive oil (trust us, they’ll taste good!)
- Combine the tahini, mayo, and sriracha sauce.
- Place the heated Luvo entrée in a bowl, top with avocado, jalapeño, Sriracha mayo mix, and fresh oregano. If you want to add even more green, you can put it all on a bed of your favourite mixed greens. Enjoy!
Got your own delicious Luvo hack? Share it with us in the comments and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more nutritious tips & exclusive giveaways!