This quintessential french-bistro classic (with my own twist) has been filling bellies at potlucks all over Vancouver the last two weeks. Eat it by itself with your favorite lean protein or pair it up with our Chicken Chile Verde and Thai Style Green Curry Chicken.
- A few handfuls of frisée, washed
- 1 orange, peel removed, cut in slices
- 5 very ripe figs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place frisée, orange, and figs in a bowl.
- In a separate dish mix the honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour over greens, toss, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Share your modifications and substitutions in the comment section below!