Pasta salad is a picnic staple and this Luvo hack takes it up a notch by mixing classic pasta salad flavors with our Kale Ricotta Ravioli. Ravioli in pasta salad? Why not?! Our talented Luvo hacker Artful Desperado strikes again!
Kale Ricotta Ravioli Salad (Serves 4)
- 2 Kale Ricotta Ravioli frozen meals
- ¼ cup olive mix, pitted
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Olive oil to drizzle
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Cook Luvo meals according to package instructions, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine olives, sundried tomatoes and spinach.
- Add cooked ricotta ravioli, lemon juice, lemon zest, and a generous drizzle of olive oil and toss lightly.
- Top with feta cheese and chilli flakes (if using).
- If you plan to bring this to a picnic, place all ingredients at the bottom of a container and top with spinach. When you arrive at your picnic, simply toss and serve. This method insures the spinach doesn’t wilt too much in transit. Enjoy!
Try this picnic hack and share your thoughts and substitutions in the comments section. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, Plated, to unlock a coupon to use on your next Luvo purchase.