The grass is always greener… when you add more delicious greens! That’s exactly what The Artful Desperado did with his latest Luvo hack. He took our Luvo Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce and invited a boost of flavorful greens to the party. Eating more greens never tasted so amazing. Try it and let us know if you agree!
- 1 Luvo Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 small bunch of kale
- 1 small bunch of collard greens
- 1 lemon, juice + zest
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 clove garlic
- Trim and roughly chop the kale and collard greens.
- Place greens in a pan with a splash of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and cook on medium heat until they start to wilt.
- Add the lemon juice and zest.
- Grate the garlic using a small grater or microplane.
- Stir a few times and cook for about 10 minutes until greens turn deep green. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
- Prepare Luvo meal as directed.
- Add the warm lemony spicy greens to your plate, top with the prepared Luvo meal, and enjoy!
Try this recipe and share your thoughts and substitutions in the comments below.