There’s nothing wrong with treating yourself sometimes, but buying lunch every day can get expensive, and depending on the offerings around your place of work, it can also get dull pretty fast. The solution is to mix it up by bringing wholesome, tasty options from home at least a few days a week. This quick recipe has healthy dose of vitamin K, fiber and a ton of flavor. If you don’t have collard greens laying around try romaine leaves, they are packed with minerals and vitamins.
Thai-Style Green Curry Chicken Collard Wraps
- 1 or 2 collard green leaves
- 1 handful of toasted peanuts (sub for almonds if you can’t have peanuts)
- 1 handful cilantro (optional)
- Touch of sambal oelek for heat
- Soy sauce (or oyster sauce) to drizzle
- Cook Luvo Thai-Style Green Curry bowl according to package instructions
- Trim the collard green leaves, wash and pat dry
- Add a scoop of Thai-Style Green Curry, add peanuts, cilantro, and sambal oelek
- Wrap and drizzle with soy or oyster sauce and dig in!
Tip: You can make one large wrap of a few small ones for snacking depending on the size of the leaves.
Give it a try and let us know what you think. Share your feedback and any substitutions in the comments section and sign up for our newsletter for more nutrition tips and recipes!