There are so many delicious ways to enjoy Luvo’s wholesome frozen meals. Take our latest hack, for example. We’ve made our Mighty Masala & Greens extra filling and flavorful by adding some healthy grilled chicken with a quick and easy marinade that complements the bowl’s already fabulous spices. Just kiss that marinated chicken over the flames of a sizzling hot grill, slice it over your Luvo bowl and you’ve got a match made in yummy heaven!
- 1 bowl Luvo’s Mighty Masala & Greens
- ½ lb chicken breast
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 of cooking oil
- Place chicken breast in a re-sealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the chicken to ½-inch thickness.
- Combine 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon turmeric and ¼ cup of oil, in a blender or small food processor and blend until combined. Add chicken to bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Once ready to cook, Preheat the grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat. Clean the grill thoroughly and brush grates or pan lightly with canola oil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Once the grill is hot, add the chicken. Grill chicken about 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reached 165’F, flipping halfway through cooking time. Rest 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- While chicken is cooking, heat Luvo’s Mighty Masala & Greens entree according to package directions.
- Portion the entree into a bowl, top with sliced chicken and enjoy!
Try this Luvo hack and let us know what you think in the comments! Did you put your own spin on it? Tell us all about it!
Did you enjoy this post? Stay in the know with more nutrition tips, and exclusive promo offers — join our newsletter.