This Luvo hack boosts the nutrition factor and color of the already fabulous Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese. We’ve added sautéed kale, onions, garlic and tomatoes to create a hearty family-friendly meal. Try it when you’re craving a comfort food classic but could also use some more green goodness in your life. It’s super fresh and super easy!
Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Plus Greens (makes 4 servings)
- 2 Luvo Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese bowls
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed, chopped
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for the Luvo entrees in a bowl, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up a skillet and add seasoned kale, onion and tomatoes. Saute for about 5 minutes until kale turns bright green and tomatoes start to burst. Remove from heat.
- Prepare Luvo entrees according to package instructions.
- Place a layer of greens and tomatoes on each plate, then add some Roasted Cauliflower Mac & Cheese on top. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley (optional). Enjoy!
Give it a try and let us know what you think! Share your substitutions with us in the comments section!
Did you enjoy this post? Stay in the know with more nutrition tips, and exclusive promo offers — join our newsletter.