There’s nothing like digging into classic, comforting stroganoff as the chill of the changing season creeps in. This Luvo hack features our Chicken Meatballs in Creamy Stroganoff Sauce but adds the nutritious crispiness of kale chips and the cooling zip of cilantro cream. The additions are very easy to make… so there’s no excuse not to try this fabulous combination of flavors.
Share your thoughts in the comments and be sure to sign up for our newsletter for more delicious recipes and nutritious tips!
Visit our Pinterest page for more photos
Stroganoff with Kale Chips and Cooling Cilantro Cream
1 Luvo Chicken Meatballs in Stroganoff Sauce entree
1 bunch of Kale
2 tbsp sriracha sauce
1 tsp soy or tamari sauce
2 tbsp greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the kale and cut it in large chunks.
- Combine the sriracha and soy or tamari sauce and add it to the kale, add a splash of olive oil and some freshly cracked pepper. Toss and make sure all leaves are coated, if needed add more hot sauce or olive oil. Place the kale on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-25 min or until crispy. Remove from the oven
- Heat up Luvo entree
- Combine the greek yogurt with a splash of olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste. Stir it so it becomes creamy.
- Plate the luvo entree, top with the yogurt cream, and add the kale chips on top