ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL SPECIALIST
Luvo is a small brand with big ambitions. We are on a mission to change lives through nutrition by creating solutions that allow people to eat nutritiously without compromising on convenience or taste. We have big things ahead in 2019 and beyond and are looking for hungry, ambitious talent to join our growing team. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, this role will work with the Luvo team in Vancouver and remote as well as our recent partner brand located in Seattle.
We need an experienced and enthusiastic digital specialist to help support our digital and ecommerce channels. In this role you will wear many hats including ecommerce operations (merchandising, inventory and order management), content management (updates to our blog and social changes), pulling together regular reporting, and helping out with phone & email customer service. This role reports to the Digital Director.
BY DAY, THE ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL SPECIALIST WILL:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the ecommerce platform (Shopify). Previous experience with an ecommerce platform like Shopify, Woo Commerce, Magento, or Salesforce is required.
- Merchandise the site to maximize sell-through and conversion.
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled accurately and resolve any order issues such as address validation, out of stock items, payment issues, or late deliveries.
- Work closely with our distribution centers to ensure orders are fulfilled according to standard operating procedures and shipped within established delivery windows.
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone and email and resolve any customer service issues.
- Moderate and respond to online customer reviews.
- Track inventory levels and schedule re-stock shipments.
- Complete monthly inventory reconciliation and sales reports.
- Update content on the website (WordPress).
- Assist with posting social content or scheduling ads.
- Analyze site metrics to optimize channel performance and update KPI dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the digital team to execute digital marketing campaigns across the site, email and social channels.
- Support the Digital Director with other projects as required.
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” attitude.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and are adaptable to change.
- Bring 2-3 years of work experience in ecommerce or digital, ideally in the food industry.
- Have strong attention to detail and demonstrate a sense of urgency with an ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask.
- Are results driven and take initiative for solving problems.
- Are a good communicator and can work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams such as finance, logistics, and digital marketing.
- Have a working knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Have experience with spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Possess a diploma or degree in Technology, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent working experience.
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
This is a regular full-time position with a team that is committed to truly changing our world for the better. You’ll grow professionally, will have competitive compensation and opportunities to share in our success. We’re on a journey to change the way the world accesses a healthy and health-full lifestyle and are excited to build a team equally excited to be those change agents.