Luvo is a small brand with big ambitions. We are on a mission to change lives through nutrition by creating solutions that allow people to eat nutritiously without compromising on convenience or taste. We have big things ahead in 2019 and beyond and are looking for hungry, ambitious talent to join our growing team. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, this role will work with the Luvo team in Vancouver and remote as well as our recent partner brand located in Seattle.
The Project Manager role will work closely with our in-house creative team, freelancers, agencies, and stakeholders within marketing and across the organization to effectively manage projects to meet the business’ needs. Projects will be focused around creative and marketing deliverables but can extend on occasion to other types of projects (ie. events, etc). Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will collaborate closely with design, ecommerce, social, brand, and sales to deliver creative solutions to business needs on time.
BY DAY, THE PROJECT MANAGER WILL:
- Manage all creative projects ensuring key information is briefed, timelines set, resources assigned and managed and necessary stakeholders are identified and engaged at the appropriate gates of a variety of projects spanning product packaging, digital campaigns, branding projects, sales and promotional materials, and printed materials.
- Run weekly status meetings and daily scrums focused on action items, deliverable dates and gates, blockers, and mitigation plans
- Plan resource workloads across the creative team weeks out and proactively identify resourcing or project challenges and create solutions
- Act as the gate keeper to creative requests from across the organization working with stakeholders to identify all necessary inputs to a project and then activate the team effectively
- Brief creative teams as needed
- Recruit and manage freelancers, external production vendors and agency resources as needed
- Track and manage freelance and external vendor budgets
- Work with internal teams and external resources to plan and execute photo and video shoots as required
- Manage a digital asset library
- Maintain a network of contract resources and vendors for services such as design, video, photography and print production
- Constantly be looking for ways to increase efficiencies and throughput of quality work. Define processes and identify tools that drive efficiency and team productivity.
- Be willing to take on new projects outside of marketing and creative as needed
- Contribute to ideation and design feedback as needed
- Contribute to RFPs and agency selection as needed
- Contribute to other projects as directed by the Creative Director
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and are adaptable to change
- Are an experienced creative producer or project manager used to working in an agency or an internal marketing team environment with at least 3+ years of experience
- Have a knack for finding many different solutions to the same problem
- Are detail-oriented and can manage many different projects simultaneously with ease
- Are calm under pressure and are effective at rallying teams
- Can juggle many projects and priorities at the same time
- Are solutions oriented
- Are a strong communicator and relationship builder who can effectively manage the needs of many different stakeholders
- Have a passion for creative, design, digital, retail, and food
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
This is a regular full-time position with a team that is committed to truly changing our world for the better. You’ll grow professionally, will have competitive compensation and opportunities to share in our success. We’re on a journey to change lives through nutrition and are excited to build a team equally excited to be those change agents.